Here at EatOrToss, we love interacting with readers and collaborating with others working on food waste. There are a number of ways to engage with us. For starters:
- Subscribe to our newsletter, which features monthly(ish) roundups of previous posts. Newsletters usually focus on one food item and are a great way to expand your knowledge of food, science, and cooking.
- Follow us on social media. Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We of course always appreciate likes, retweets, etc., to help us reach more people.
- Send us questions! Check out the Submit A Question page for details on how to do so.
- Make a contribution. EatOrToss is provided as a free service. Your contributions help us focus on creating more content.
Want to do more? Awesome! We’re a small operation and eager for your contributions/collaboration. Here are other ways you can work with us:
- Submit a guest post recipe. Have you found a use for an item that most people throw away? Make it, photograph it and write it up as a guest post! Many of our recipes are submitted by guest writers. Please keep in mind that we’re looking for recipes for items that are commonly discarded (and not recipes for people who, say, find themselves with a lot of a certain ingredient, like “what to do if you have too many tomatoes.”)
- Bring EatOrToss to your event. Check out our Speaking & Events page for what we offer in the DC area. We also do interactive webinars across the globe.
- Volunteer. Do you have editing, website, search engine optimization, grant-seeking, or grant-writing skills you’d like to share? Are you a scientist who works with food? Please get in touch!
- Sponsor a post. If our values are aligned, we invite you to sponsor a post. We’ll note it with gratitude on our page via an ad or whatever mechanism makes the most sense to you and/or your organization.