Where you might have seen us lately:
Coverage of EatOrToss
- Reuters.com: Silver lining in the health crisis? Less food waste
- Mashable: 6 ways to reduce food waste, even during a pandemic
- NBC Washington: Eat Or Toss? DC-Area Expert Explains How to Avoid Food Waste
- Washington City Paper: This D.C. Resident Will Help You Decide to ‘Eat or Toss’ Questionable Produce
- Hill Rag: Living Sustainably on Capitol Hill
- Jewish Food Experience: Food Mysteries and Food Waste? Solved!
Articles in other publications by EatOrToss’s Rachael Jackson
- The Washington Post: Pandemic-related cooking and eating habits could help curb food waste — if consumers stick to them
- The Washington Post: Your food scraps deserve another shot. Here’s how to use peels, stems and more in your cooking.
- The Washington Post: The next time your freezer loses power, don’t panic. These food safety tips will save you
- The Washington Post: Sprouting onions and scarred tomatoes: How to tell whether fading produce is still safe to eat
- NationalGeographic.com: Most people waste more food than they think—here’s how to fix it